Symplify automatically sends event information about which variation is shown for a visitor to your primary Google Analytics (GA) account already integrated on your website.
You can easily compare all KPIs in GA segmented on the project variations. To do this just follow the steps below for each project.
Note that there could be some delay for the data to appear in Google Analytics after we collected it. We recommend setting up the segments 1 day after the project has been paused to make sure all available data has been added to GA.
1. Open up the statistics for the project by clicking the project and choosing View result.
2. Locate the ID for the first variation (Original if A/B test) and copy it. You will need this to set up the segment in GA.
1. Set the date to the same as the project you want to segment on (see this in the result view of the project).
2. Click Add segment
1. Click on New segment
1. Click on Conditions
2. Select Event Action
3. Paste the variation ID that you've copied from the result page previously. The variation name should appear with the number in the dropdown.
4. Enter a name for the segment (for example: Project name - original)
5. Hit Save
Now do the same procedure for the other variation(s) and name them for example Project name - variation 1 and so on...
You will now be able to browse any view in GA and compare those segments.